You Are Not Supposed To Fit In by Queen Diva


Today's Diva's Diamonds:

You are not supposed to fit in!

Have you ever been told that before? I know I have when I was a little girl I was so shy, chubby, insecure and loved music and watching music oriented shows to sing along to all day long. LOL! I just could not fit in with the other girls in school and I was really sad about it. As I got older and went off to college I met other people like me "MUSICIANS!" LOL! I say this to say sometimes you may be surrounded by people who just do not get you or your dreams or your thought process. That's okay! You may have to wait to meet like minded people and when you do it will be amazing!

I promise it may take years or even decades but as long as you do not change or conform to other people's way of thinking and ways of creating you will be fine. I know how you feel. I felt like no one understood me. But when I got to college I learned to find my tribe, my peoples, my click, my like-minded musicians! LOL!

You will too but in the meantime keep being the amazing person you are right now. It does not matter if you are a loner for a while. Believe me, trust me once you seek people like you then you will fit in perfectly. No man is an island and even Jesus had friends. John and Peter were his ride or die! You will find your John and Peter too! Just like a diamond you shine resplendently. Keep Diva's Diamonds close to your heart and know that you are already FLAWLESS!

Love, Laughter & Light,

Queen Diva

Comments

Popular Posts