STAND...After You Have Done All You Can! by Queen Diva

 


Today's Diva's Diamonds: 3/23/21

STAND...After You've Done All You Can! Have you ever heard of the Gospel song "Stand" by Donnie McClurkin? If you haven't I highly recommend that you listen to it especially when you feel like you have done everything you can do and you just do not have any answers. I have felt that way last week and a little right now as I type this post. I feel like I have done everything I can possibly do in the particular situation I am encountering and wondering to myself, "What in the world can I possibly do right now?"

After you've done all you can...you just STAND! ~Donnie McClurkin

I can clearly hear his voice right now as I continue to write this post. I want to encourage you as well! Yes, you reading this post right this moment. If you are in a situation and you just do not know what to do just STAND! Stand on God's word for the situation. If God tells you to be still then be still. If God tells you to call someone for help then call the specific person He has already ordained you to call and only that person. If God doesn't say anything at all then just wait for the answers to come. They will come they always come. It may not be the answer you want but the answer will come.

I'm standing on my last word I heard for God and that is to "WAIT!" When I tell you that is one word I definitely do not like to hear! LOL! But wait I shall and I must because I have no other answers.

STAND after you've done all you can! Its already worked out actually! You just have to wait for God to show you the answer in His timing. Be at peace and all will be well. It always works out!

Just like a diamond you shine resplendently. Keep Diva's Diamonds close to your heart and know that you are already FLAWLESS!

Love, Laughter and Light,
Queen Diva

Comments

Popular Posts