Boss Up! by Queen Diva


 

Today's Diva's Diamonds: 3/30/21

Boss Up! Have you every heard of that term? What does that mean exactly? It means to begin to act or approach something with resolve, determination, and all of one's effort. Let me use it in a sentence. If you really want to achieve your dreams you are going to have to "Boss Up!" This post is for YOU! Yes, you reading this post right now! Don't look around the room keep reading this post and "Boss Up!" No more making excuses, "It's a pandemic..." or "I'm too tired..." or "I'm too old, too short, too slow, too tall, too fat, too thin...." Boss Up!

Whatever it is that you have been thinking about doing since last year stop making excuses why and start making a list on how you can to it. I know I was complaining for 29 years on why I couldn't go back to graduate school and get my master's degree. I was broke, I had bad credit and owed student loans, I was too old, I was indecisive and then I finally said, "Enough of the excuses! It's time for me to make a list of what I need to do to go back to school and get my master's degree. I basically "Bossed Up!" I saved money, I used every income tax check to pay back my student loans. I researched for graduate school programs that would be in line with my new plans for the future. I applied for graduate school even though my GPA was a 2.4 and I needed a 2.5. I wrote an exemplary personal statement and ask for letters of recommendations from people I stayed in touch with for 20 years waiting to write a letter for me all I had to do was ask. I was accepted into graduate school. I am now a second year Executive MBA Honor Student at Prairie View A&M University College of Business and I will graduate in December 2021. 

Boss Up! In the words of  Vedo, "It's time to Boss Up, fix your credit girl get at, get ya bag up, hit that gym get back fine, go get that degree, go girl (or boy.)  You Got It! You Got It! Ah Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!"

I believe in you and I'm telling you, "Boss Up!"

Just like a diamond you shine resplendently. Keep Diva's Diamonds close to your heart and know that you are already FLAWLESS!

Love, Laughter and Light,

Queen Diva

Comments

Popular Posts