Be Productive Not Busy by Queen Diva

 


Today's Diva's Diamonds: 3/10/21

Be Productive Not Busy! Have you heard that statement before? I used to get that all of the time from elders I have known over the years! It didn't make sense to me until I got older! LOL! When I was younger I thought keeping busy was being productive but is not. I used to be a part of shows, after school or work events or programs, join organizations, volunteer for everything under the sun even if it was out of my skillset because I thought if I learned something new I could use it down the line. All I did was tire myself out!

I am in my second year of graduate school at Prairie View A&M University College of Business Executive MBA Honor Student and I have to constantly remind myself even during this pandemic because I can get caught up in all of the free webinars to learn marketing or promotions or publicity or develop a strategy or find a new stream of income instead of doing my assignments! Stop it! Stop! Stop! Stop It! I'm talking to myself! LOL! I'm talking to you too reading this post. Yes, you too! You know when you are productive and when you are busy. Make a choice every single day to be productive and not busy! You will find that when you are in your element things get done and you see the fruits of your productivity.

Stay focused, positive and be productive not busy!

Just like a diamond you shine resplendently. Keep Diva's Diamonds close to your heart and know that you are already FLAWLESS! 

Love, Laughter & Light,

Queen Diva

Comments

Popular Posts