Face Your Fear by Queen Diva


 

Today's Diva's Diamonds: 3/12/21

Face Your Fear! Yes, This is something I don't believe I have every written about in my blog. The word FEAR isn't something I say often or even discuss but I do believe you need to read it. Yes, you reading this post right now! Face Your Fear! Only you know what your fear is. I have no earthly idea what you fear, but I do know you need to face it. Don't let another month go by without you not starting that company, writing a book, looking for a new job or asking for a promotion at the one you are currently working at now, leave the relationship you are in or open your heart to start a new one.

Whatever your fear is...FACE IT! Life is too short to be fearful and to be stopped in your tracks to not grow and learn and prosper the way you were always meant to live! I know you can do it! I believe in you, your dreams and your secret passion that you really want to show the world that you can do but what haven't you done yet? Face Your Fear!

You can do anything you put your mind to doing and it starts with you making the decision to do it! If you can't do it alone get an accountability partner to help you face it. What is an accountability partner? It is someone you talk to everyday and share what you will do to succeed everyday. It is someone you give a list of what you are doing to make your passion a reality. It is someone who is your greatest cheerleader and your strongest coach to help you WIN! You can do it so get to it!

Just like a diamonds you shine resplendently. Keep Diva's Diamonds close to your heart and know that you are already FLAWLESS!

Love, Laugher & Light,

Queen Diva

Comments

Popular Posts