Check Out My R&B 90s Flavored Single "Is U In" by Queen Diva

 

Is U In written  by Queen Diva & Lavolta Allen IV "MED"
Sold in all digital outlets!


Greetings PINK Diamonds!!

I know it's been a minute! Please forgive me for disappearing from July 2020 to March 2021!! 2020 as you all know it was a very challenging  year for us all! But I am now back during Women's History Month of March!! 

I started graduate school at Prairie View A&M University College of Business Executive MBA program in Spring 2020 and by Summer 2020 I was in a zone of learning, studying and getting into graduate school work with a mission to getting all of my assignments done! I am happy to say I have a 3.66 GPA and working on getting up to a 3.75 this Spring 2021 again. I dropped down to 3.66 in the Fall because I got a B in Corporate Finance! Ugh! I graduate in December '21!!

Any who, I also competed in a pageant, performed my first virtual concert and released in January 2021 my 1st R&B 90's Flavored single called "Is U In!! 

I am so excited because I co-wrote the song in 1999 hoping that Kelly Price would record it but I just could not get the song to her management at the height of her R&B career. She is now singing Gospel music and so I decided to release it myself and see what happens!

Download on Apple Music

https://music.apple.com/us/album/is-u-in-single/1549071955?i=1549071959&ign-gact=3&ls=1


Click the Link to listen on Spotify:

https://open.spotify.com/artist/7iaguL7INF9JEmTBhLcJzS


Please follow me and add to your playlists so that Spotify will put my song on more playlists!


Click the Link to watch on YouTube:

https://youtu.be/YUtT-56Rdr4


Comment below and tell me what do you think of my song?

Love, Laughter & Light!

Queen Diva



Comments

Popular Posts