A Friend Knows When To Be Friendly! by Queen Diva



Today's Diva's Diamonds: 3/19/21

A Friend Knows When To Be Friendly...Do you have a friend that always know when to call you just when you need to vent or talk or be cheered up? I have several and I am so blessed to have friends I have known for minimum 10 years and some as long as 45 years! LOL! I know, Don't I look fantabulous, Darling! LOL! My point is when you have a true friend in your life they know when to be friendly. And I am not just talking being nice, but knowing when they need you to be a friend to you.

If you talk, share, listen, become involved with your friends you can tell when they need to hear from you. If you do not then you may need to pay attention or they may need to do the same. This week alone two people I have known for years knew to reach out to me. We both were so glad that they did. I miss my friends. I miss hugging their necks, having great food and drinks, I miss laughing out loud and being infectious with out laughter with each other and causing people around us to laugh too! LOL!

Know when to be friendly! Listen, Love and Be Friendly. Its so important now more than ever to be a good friend. And also hold on to your friends. Know which ones to let go as well! That is another Diva's Diamonds, Chile! LOL!

Just like a diamond you shine resplendently. Keep Diva's Diamonds close to your heart and know that you are already FLAWLESS!

Love, Laughter & Light,

Queen Diva

Comments

Popular Posts