Things Get Done When You Stay Focused by Queen Diva


Today's Diva's Diamonds for 3-2-21:

Things Get Done When You Stay Focused! I have to admit I have not always been the most focused person on the planet! I used to daydream all of the time! I was that student in elementary all the way to high school looking out the window while the teacher was talking wishing I was somewhere else. But over the years I learned that if I wanted to get things done I had to stay focused. I wanted things to happen NOW! I wanted success to happen without doing much and I wanted my work that I was assigned to be easy and not take too much of my time so that I could daydream some more. LOL!

But I soon realized that only when I was focused and studying my homework ahead of time I could participate in class. I began to learn and enjoyed learning. When I got older I realized that every single time I made up in my mind I wanted to do something great I was only able to do it when I stayed focused and made a plan. It's time for you to do the same. Yes, You reading this post! It's time for you fully understand all that you have been daydreaming about and hoping, wishing and praying for you can have it too but you have to keep in mind, "Things Get Done When You Stay Focused!" You got this! You already know and if you don't then its time for you to received these very same words you have heard before  from people around you and just NIKE=Just Do It! Basically, I'm your confirmation! LOL!

Just like a diamond you shine resplendently! Keep Diva's Diamonds close to your heart and know that you are already flawless!

Love, Laughter & Light!

~Queen Diva

Comments

Popular Posts