Always Strive For The A ++! by Queen Diva

 


Today's Diva's Diamonds:  3/16/21

Always Strive for the A ++! I am presently in my second year of graduate school at Prairie View A&M University College of Business Executive MBA program where I am an Honor Student with an expectant graduate of December 2021. I made up in my mind before I even started classes that I was going to be an A ++ Student. When I was in undergrad at Prairie View I didn't really pay much attention to my academic classes but I made sure I had A's and B's even C's in my Major and Minor classes. I should have paid more attention to details, deadlines and stayed on top of assignments that were due. So I graduated with a 3.0 in my Major and a 3.5 in my Minor but in my academic classes I settled for C's. I shouldn't have and this gave me am overall GPA of 2.4 which is really not enough for me to be accepted into any graduate school program.

But because I am in an Executive MBA program and have been out of school 29 years and accomplished so much since I graduated from Prairie View as an undergrad and I had amazing letters of recommendation I was accepted on a probation. I was told you have to prove us right for letting you into our program. I locked in my head, "Always Strive for the A ++! No matter if it was a quiz, reaction paper, research paper or oral presentation. My first class I got a B in Supply Chain Management!! I was happy because that was a hard "B" because I have never taken this subject before in my life!!

But after that I got A ++ with every class after that except Corporate Finance which was really challenging I got another B. LOL! I did strive for the A++ though! And even when you are striving for the BEST know that you might not get the A++ but you can definitely get real close! Striving for excellence in all that you do matters and people notice that. Your family, friends and even strangers are watching your progression. So why not be your best in all that you do. Think on your projects, goals and dreams as a class and with each step you take think in terms of a class and being the best in your class. You can totally do it! If I can go back to school at 52 years old and become an Honor Student you can do whatever you want as long as you Always Strive for the A ++!

Just like a diamonds your shine resplendently. Keep Diva's Diamonds close to your heart and know that you are already FLAWLESS!

Love, Laughter & Light,

Queen Diva

Comments

Popular Posts