Don't Change Your Plans For Anyone! by Queen Diva


  
Today's Diva's Diamonds: 3/25/21

Don't Change Your Plans For Anyone! Have you ever shared with someone you cared about or admired your plans or dreams for your future or project and they totally shot it down. They went into a whole tangent on why they think about you, your plans and past decisions that you made that they didn't agree with and wish you would give up! They would get annoyed with you sharing with them your idea or give you a backhanded compliment and then say, "Oh Well, maybe it will work for you or maybe not but it hasn't worked for you so far!"

I'm like What the...? LOL! I'm a new creature in Christ so I won't write what I could have written right there! LOL! The thing is this it doesn't matter what others think of your plans! Don't Change Your Plans for Anyone! Your plans are for you, PERIOD! Your Life, Your Mistakes! Your Victories and Your Defeats! It doesn't matter if people understand what you are doing or not. You stay true to what you are led to do that is best for YOU! I know for me I do not regret my decisions. Were they the best decisions in retrospect probably not. But at the time is was the most logical and productive decisions for ME! I know that I do not live a life of regrets! That is not me! I know what works for me and if my spirit is a peace about what I decide then it's the right decision. If you encounter this from anyone whether it's your parents, best friend, boyfriend or significant other calmly let them know this is best for me and I feel great about my decision. Like my Mom always says, "See Me Now, See Me Later!" You will see my success in my decisions soon enough!

Don't Change Your Plans For Anyone! Trust me you will be glad that you stayed true to yourself and no one else. If no one else believes in you I do! Keep going and live your life's decisions in peace.

Just like a diamond you shine resplendently. Keep Diva's Diamonds close to your heart and know that you are already FLAWLESS!

Love, Laughter & Light,
Queen Diva

Comments

Popular Posts