The Best Is Yet To Come! by Queen Diva

 






Today's Diva's Diamonds: 3/26/21

The Best Is Yet To Come! Sometimes you just have to speak life to what is coming up next! No matter what is looks like right now you have to learn to dig deep, smile, shake off the negativity or unproductivity and just say, "The Best Is Yet To Come!" Life is just way to short to get caught up in what is going on in your life right now! 

For example I've have been stressing over my Summer '21 fees because I don't have a scholarship for Summer. I'm good for my Spring '21 and I know my Fall '21 should be good because their are plenty of scholarships, grants and Financial Aid for Fall. It's the Summer sessions that are not guaranteed for funding for Executive MBA students. That really needs to change as a matter of fact! I digress!

I have been trying to apply for funding and getting denied over and over for a loan. I am just 9 months away from graduation. I keep telling myself, "The Best Is Yet To Come!" I can just feel it in my bones that a huge blessing is coming my way. I have been faithful, diligent, committed, disciplined and focused for a year now both as a graduate student and with my business Divine Voices!

If have been feeling unsure, impatient, working hard, frustrated and things are looking like its just not coming together know that, "The Best Is Yet To Come!" Just keep going, keep working, studying, preparing, be organized, and stay ready for your blessing! I am right their with you! We got this! I believe in you! Keep the prayers coming for me!

The Best Is Yet To Come!

Just like a diamond your shine resplendently. Keep Diva's Diamonds close to your heart and know that you are already FLAWLESS!

Love, Laughter & Light,

Queen Diva

Comments

Popular Posts