You Are Closer Than You Think by Queen Diva


Today's Diva's Diamonds for 3/3/21

You Are Closer Than You Think...The process to get where you are going may seem like a very long time or that you are not making any headway. I am here to tell you that you are closer than you think! If you are taking steps toward doing what you want to achieve you will eventually get there. You can and will succeed at whatever you put your mind to doing. I know that there may be times when it looks like you are not getting anywhere or moving in the direction you always dreamed. But I want to encourage you to keep going and do not stop because there will be times in the middle of your journey where you will begin to doubt yourself and your ability to succeed. When it is the darkest that is when you must press on towards the light at the end of the tunnel. I know that it will look like you will never get what you want or see any hope. You will! You absolutely will if you press on towards the mark. I am just giving you an reminder. You are closer than you think! Keep going! You really are on target to WIN! I believe in you and I know you got this! 

Just like a diamond your shine resplendently. Keep Diva's Diamonds close to your heart and know that you are already FLAWLESS!

Love, Laughter and Light!

~Queen Diva


Comments

Popular Posts