I Am Woman Hear Me Roar! by Queen Diva

 


Today's Diva's Diamonds: 3/17/21

I Am Woman Hear Me Roar! I am strong... I am invincible... I am WOMAN! I was just listening to this song by Helen Reddy and I actually remember it as a little girl. It's amazing because these were very powerful words that were express back in the 1970's when women were getting into their stride to speak up and out about gender equality in the workforce, relationships, even at home. Today 50 years later this song still is very relevant because although many things have changed for the better to where we have women in CEO positions, Vice President of the United States, Supreme Court and Speaker of the House. We still have to ROAR!

Thankfully, women today are roaring younger and in different forms. Now we may or may not agree in how some women are expressing their freedom with their bodies, what they want within in their relationships or sexual explicit words in songs or dance as women but overall we are just glad to ROAR, be heard and make a difference in society through our expression and contribution in education, business, politics, music, art, dance, books, television, podcasts, radio, film and social media.

From Helen Reddy's "I Am Woman" to Katy Perry's "Roar" to Cardi B and Meg Thee Stallion's "WAP" women are letting the world know whatever way they have to deliver their message these lionesses will continue to be heard by simply saying I Am Woman Hear Me Roar!

Just like a diamond you shine resplendently. Keep Diva's Diamonds close to your heart and know that you are already FLAWLESS!

Love, Laughter & Light,

Queen Diva


Comments

Popular Posts