What's Next? by Queen Diva


Greetings P.I.N.K. Diamonds!
It's been a minute since the last time I have actually blogged and so much has happened!! I celebrated my 6th Year Anniversary of blogging on Diva's Diamonds Words to Inspire, Empower and Encourage You To Become Flawless! WOW! That is pretty awesome! The first post I did here was on July 22, 2010!! 


I have moved from Houston, Texas to New York City, New York, became an Associate Minister at First Step Ministry Church of Christ Disciples of Christ, expanded my Divine Voices World Ministries to Periscope where I was broadcasting live Bible Study Series  from February to June 2016 at 12 noon. 





I have also been steadily performing my "Strength of a Woman: A Phyllis Hyman Tribute" from Off-Off Broadway to Off Broadway and now in 2017 the goal is to perform on Broadway!



What is Next?? 

I am so glad that you asked! LOL! I plan to blog more frequently on here instead of Facebook. I have been basically blogging on my Facebook page all this time because I post every morning but I need to transfer fully to this blog this month! I want to restart broadcasting on Diva's Diamonds on BlogTalkRadio and also @Divas_Diamonds on Periscope! 


I also want to bring all of the various topics that I had separately on Facebook to this blog! So get ready to see P.I.N.K. Diamonds Fitness, P.I.N.K. Diamonds Beauty, Diva's Diamonds Book Club, P.I.N.K. Diamonds Dream (Mentoring/Coaching Tips) and basically build this Diva's Diamonds Brand!

I hope you are all ready! Thank you to all who have been reading my blog even when I haven't been consistent in writing as often as I should. I am determined to share more on this blog and tag team with Periscope and Facebook. Its time to go to the next level of living and I want to help you all get there too!

Just like a diamond you shine resplendently! Keep Diva's Diamonds close to your heart and know that you are already FLAWLESS!

Love, Laughter & Light,
Queen Diva

Comments

Popular Posts