Thankful Thursdays: New Connections by Queen Diva


New Connections...I am finding out how important it is to meet and have new connections! We may become stagnant and feel stuck when we are around the same people who are doing the same thing but not necessarily moving forward.It's unfortunate that most are just maintaining their current situation. I am totally about growth! I truly want to always strive to learn new things, meet new people, go to different places, try new foods, listen music and go to events that I normally would not ever do! LOL!

Thankfulness pleases God! I am so very thankful for my new connections in the last several weeks. I like the idea of learning from someone I don't know and slowly but surely getting to know them and their successes. It is so important to GROW! If you are not growing then you are basically DEAD! I know that may sound harsh but it really is true. All living things grow when alive. As soon as there is no sign of life death is the ultimate destination. So if you are not actively seeking NEW CONNECTIONS in your life whether it be for business, travel, career, family, church or social you are basically not LIVING!

I challenge you all to find NEW CONNECTIONS! Go out or online or on the job or wherever and seek to meet someone new. If you are shy then you have to come out of your shyness! You don't have time to be shy! LOL! You miss on our meeting amazing people and amazing people meeting you! So just go to a mixer or a networking party or a church function or your job's office party or whatever!! Get some business cards that merely have your name, email and social media that you want them to follow you on. That's it! Nothing complex here! LOL! Then go and introduce yourself, "Hi, My name is Queen and I am a Motivational Lifestyle Blogger, Author and Fashion/Beauty Professional here in NYC! What do you do?" Then just keep asking questions and exchange information about you! The longest you should stay at a mixer/networking party is 45 minutes! That's long enough to scope the room grab a beverage and/or snack, hand out some business cards and received them as well.

Be thankful in all things, P.I.N.K. Diamonds! Today I am very thankful for NEW CONNECTIONS!

Just like a diamond you shine resplendently! Keep Diva's Diamonds close to your heart and know that you are already FLAWLESS!

Love, Laughter & Light,
Queen Diva

Comments

Popular Posts