WAIT by Queen Diva

Today's Diva's Diamonds:
WAIT...
I woke up this morning and the first word I heard in my spirit was WAIT! Wait? Ugh!! It's something that God has been telling me really for the last 12 years I have been on this incredible journey in ministry! I have been called to preach and teach the Gospel of Jesus Christ for many years but it wasn't until 12 years ago I finally accepted my call! It has been a fantastic and challenging 12 years! If I could name my journey a book it would be "12 Years As A Servant!" I actually saw the movie "12 Years As A Slave" and although I haven't endured the hardships physically as the main character in that movie mentally, emotionally and spiritually I have been challenged enough to compare my last 12 years to say I would name my book "12 Years As A Servant!"

WAITING is the hardest part for ANYONE whether you are on a ministerial journey or just your own "Journey of Life!" Trying to figure out who you are and what is your purpose can be very challenging and traumatic to say the least! But waiting is the only way for you to learn patience, wisdom and experience what is needed to mature and be ready for what is next for you.

I know, I know you do not want to be told to WAIT! I do not like it either! But while you are waiting prepare for your future and keep doing what is already instilled in your spirit to do and accomplish in excellence. You know what you want to do with your life. You may not know where to go and how to get there. All you have to do is ask God to show you or tell you through others on how to be successful in living your dreams! You have the answers already inside of you. Google is your BEST FRIEND! LOL! I know Google has definitely been mine these last 12 years!

WAIT! But do not be idle! You have much to do in preparing for your success! If you do not know what to do ASK QUESTIONS! Life is full of answers, you just have to ask the right questions!

Just like a diamond you shine resplendently...Keep Diva's Diamonds close to your heart and know that you are already FLAWLESS!

Love, Laughter & Light,
Queen Diva


Comments

Popular Posts