Wednesdays In The Word: Where Is Your Faith? By Queen Diva

Matthew 8:26 KJV
And he saith unto them, Why are ye fearful, O ye of little faith? Then he arose, and rebuked the winds and the sea; and there was a great calm.

Where Is Your Faith?
I was just thinking about many things I have asked God for and wondering how come two things in particular has not come to pass? These two things I have been waiting on for at least two decades and I am like, "Lord, When are these two things going to happen for me?" I have been praying and praying and then the Lord softly whispered in my spirit, "Where is your Faith?"

I am like ...Huh? I have been praying, fasting, reading the Holy Bible and seeking the Kingdom of God first as you have asked of me and yet the two things that I have asked for over and over has not come to pass. Again, the Lord said, "Where is your Faith?" I realized that I had to remember my timing is not God's timing and somethings in life are worth waiting for. The two things that I have asked for does take time and preparation as well as maturity both spiritually and emotionally. I have to say that I have grown tremendously in the last 20 years and I am more prepared now than I was 20 years ago. So now it a matter of divine timing! 

Where Is Your Faith? Just because things do not look like God has answered your prayer doesn't mean it was not answered. Just because you want something right NOW doesn't mean it is for you to have right away. And just because you think you should have it doesn't mean it is yours when you want it. The 12 Disciples did not believe they were safe in the boat that started to rock and shake when a storm came up while Jesus was sleeping. They didn't trust that everything would be alright instead they panicked and woke Jesus up! Jesus woke up and said, "Why are you fearful, Oh you of little faith?"

Circumstances do not dictate what God will do. Remember God is in control of ALL things. The best thing we can do is not allow fear to control our minds and think something is not going to happen when we are in God's will and His promises are Yes and Amen if you are living according to the Holy Bible. Living righteously has it's rewards. It may not seem like it when you look around and see others doing evil deeds and succeeding. But all of those things shall pass away.

Stay faithful, purposeful and expectant! I am learning that as well.

Where Is Your Faith? Only you know where it is located and it is up to you to stay prayerful in maturing spiritually to where you do not doubt God, but instead thank Him in advance and wait for it to come to pass in due season.

Peace & Blessings,
Queen Diva


Comments

Popular Posts