Thankful Thursday: Life Is Good By Queen Diva


Life is Good!
It really is good! Even when you don't feel like its good it is! LOL! Why you may ask because you are alive and among the land of the living! Many people did not wake up today. There are many people who are not able to walk or talk or laugh or cry. If you are able to do those things on your own especially you would know that Life is Good! I am so thankful today! Thursdays are my favorite days of the week! It is a day for me to give thanks to God publicly! I thank God every day for my life, health and strength! For my sanity and the love and peace in my heart and life! Its just really nice to be able to share with the world what I am thankful for every week!

Today I am thankful for life being GOOD! Why is it GOOD? It just is! LOL! I have no complaints. Although I am sure if I really thought about it I could complain but why? It doesn't change the situation and it is not positive or helpful. So why not be peaceful and positive instead! I would love to be richer, travel the world or laying on a beach in Greece sipping on a cool fruity drink! LOL!

But I am really blessed in thinking right here in Harlem, NYC that Life is GOOD! I believe because I choose to be a peace today! I choose to love right where I am in my progression towards my ultimate success in the music industry as well as in ministry. I have been faithful for many years helping and mentoring others and now I am waiting patiently for my time to fly and blossom into destiny! I feel it is time and so now I wait with great expectation and excitement! My time is next and in the meantime I say, "Life is GOOD!"

Just like a diamond you shine resplendently! Keep Diva's Diamonds close to your heart and know that you are already FLAWLESS!

Love, Laughter & Light,
Queen Diva

Comments

Popular Posts