Fantabulous Fridays: What Would You Like To Do? By Queen Diva


It's FANTABULOUS FRIDAY!!
What would you like to do? With your Life? Your Day? Your Next Hour? LOL! What would you like to do? I would love to perform at Lincoln Center! That has been a dream of mine since college! I remember when I was attending Prairie View A&M University and the University Choir was on tour to NYC! We stopped at Lincoln Center and we went to the Metropolitan Opera Store! I remember buying a Madame Butterfly poster and sheet music for my professor Dr. Ruby N. Hebert for "The Telephone!" I never got to perform that opera but I do remember practicing briefly with Dr. Hebert and her getting so frustrated with me because I didn't take learning it seriously and we stopped working on it! Wow! Its amazing what you remember from over 20 years ago! I studied Classical Music at Prairie View A&M University and was classified as a Coloratura Soprano! I could hit high notes effortlessly and really had no clue the talent that I had back then. I haven't sung a Classical note in 25 years but deep down inside I would love to perform at Lincoln Center.

What would you like to do? Share with me below! You never know how life will open up to for you to be able to fulfill your deepest and dearest desire!

Just like a diamond you shine resplendently! Keep Diva's Diamonds close to your heart and know that you are already FLAWLESS!

Comments

Popular Posts