Be Productive Not Destructive by Queen Diva

Today's Diva's Diamonds:
Be productive not destructive! I am determined to write my posts on here instead of on my Facebook page! As I get ready to start my day I heard the words so very clearly, "Be Productive Not Destructive!" What does that mean exactly? Well, too many times we are too busy looking and being in other people's business and trying to see what they are doing and for others figuring out how to be a distraction to others! Some people are intentional with it and others unintentional. How so? Well, you may start out looking at your Facebook timeline first thing in the morning really intending to just look real quick and then get lost in the timeline and talking to others and posting videos and on and on! Next thing you know you are in conversations with others who should be at work doing work and you are suppose to be emailing to either get a new job, set up appointments or finishing up a writing assignment!!

BE PRODUCTIVE NOT DESTRUCTIVE!

Distracting people is destructive because TIME is something that you cannot get back! Your days must be organized and planned in order for you to be successful! Especially if you are an entrepreneur!!! You cannot afford to get lost in a social media timeline! Or for others its talking on the phone or even for others it's watching TV!! Reality TV especially can really lead to your DESTRUCTION! LOL! Don't believe me? Try getting a project done by 3 pm and have one of your favorite reality shows on!

I am working on not getting lost on my Facebook timeline! LOL! It is an addiction I tell you!! So this is for me too!

Just  like a diamond you shine resplendently...Keep Diva's Diamonds close to your heart and know that you are already FLAWLESS!

Love, Laughter & Light,
Queen Diva


Comments

Popular Posts