Have You Ever Really Missed Someone? by Queen Diva


Today's Diva's Diamonds
Have You Ever Really Missed Someone? Today I woke really missing someone whom I haven't seen in about three months and I wondered if that person is really missing me? What is the deal with missing someone. What does that mean exactly? There are times when I won't see someone for days or weeks or months and I am fine. But then there are times that I will be overwhelmed with missing someone but neither one of us contacts the other. Is it pride? Ego? Self-esteem? Lack of desire to follow through? It is truly selfish to not reach out. We are spiritual beings and when we connect with each other that gives us great joy then we should stay in touch and connected. We grow when we are around people to inspire, empower and encourage us to be better people. When we stop communicating and enjoying each other's company, wisdom, love, energy and peace we stop our growth as individuals and spiritual beings.

If you truly miss someone that you can connect with by all means reach out to that person. Your spirits miss connecting and growing from each other. Be obedient and contact them as soon as possible. You never know what someone is going through and they may need you to breathe love into them.

If you are truly missing someone who has become a descendant I recommend that you choose to walk in love and embrace the amazing memories that you had together. Review old photos, read old emails or texts or think on a beautiful memory that you had only with that person that gave you great joy at that time and will continue to each time you think of that person.

I sometimes miss my Daddy, Gabriel H. Freeman, Sr., who passed away in December 10, 2010. He was a Father, Husband, Drummer, Banker, Philosopher, The Godfather Aficionado and Lover of his 5 children! I sometimes long to call him and tell him about my accolades and the amazing people who are in my life right now! But I can't. So I just smile and think about our marathon talks in his kitchen where we would both be crying laughing at each other for hours! LOL!

Missing someone is not a bad thing. Its merely a way to stay connected to memories and moments that you had with them during your lifetime.

It's okay to miss someone. Be very thankful for your connection and memories!

Just like a diamond you shine resplendently! Keep Diva's Diamonds close to your heart and know that you are already FLAWLESS!

Love, Laughter & Light,
Queen Diva

Comments

Popular Posts