Diva's Diamonds: What's Coming Up Next? by Queen Diva 7-31-11

Today's Diva's Diamonds:
What's coming up NEXT? I've been reading the Word of God, praying, fasting and just having conversations with the Lord all month long as I celebrate my 1st Anniversary writing Diva's Diamonds: Words to Inspire, Empower and Encourage you to become FLAWLESS! I've been asking God what is coming next for me, Diva's Diamonds and my purpose with this vision that God has placed inside of me! HE has been speaking to me about television, radio, pod casting and publishing books! Diva's Diamonds is so much more than me just sharing what was in my head or my soul! The Lord is using me to teach the Word of God in simplest terms for ALL who read it to be able to apply it to their everyday life! I am so honored and blessed that God uses me as a vessel to share these words of wisdom to bless the world.

My main goal now is to get the word out about Diva's Diamonds! I've been busy setting up many social network pages as can browse through to your right! We are looking to take this blog and the entire Diva's Diamonds Brand to a higher level! Some people think I am crazy setting up Diva's Diamonds TV on Youtube.com, Diva's Diamonds TV Official Page on Facebook, Diva's Diamonds on Twitter, Diva's Diamonds Book Club on Goodreads.com and Facebook and the Official Diva's Diamonds Facebook Page which so far has about 394 followers as 7-31-11! I am so blessed and honored to be used this way by God! I am so excited about what is in store for Diva's Diamonds and starting in August 2011 Diva's Diamonds on BlogTalkRadio will have it's first broadcast! I plan to blog here on Blogger.com and on BlogTalkRadio! If you have been changed in a MIGHTY way by reading Diva's Diamonds, please share this blog with ALL you LOVE and tell them it is sure to BLESS them real GOOD!

God is moving and many awesome blessings are coming! What's coming up NEXT? Television, BlogTalkRadio, Diva's Diamonds Tour and possibly Diva's Diamonds Women's Retreat in 2012 or 2013! The sky's the limit and believe me when I said I'm just as excited and pleasantly surprised as you are in finding out what's NEXT!

I challenge you to stay faithful, obedient and diligent in whatever God has placed inside of you to birth out to the world! God has a specific purpose for you and a vision that is screaming to come out! Don't worry about the finances, who is going to be on your team and how you are going to make all of this happen! Because guess what? You aren't going to make anything happen God is the one who will make things happen and HE is your source! All you have to do is PREPARE, PLAN & PRAY! Say it with me out LOUD..."I have to just PREPARE, PLAN & PRAY!" God will take care of the rest!

Shine ON, P.I.N.K. Diamonds and whatever is coming up NEXT for you...BE YE READY!!!

Just like a diamond you shine resplendently...Keep Diva's Diamonds close to your heart and know that you are already FLAWLESS!

Love, Laughter & Light,
Queen Diva

Comments

Popular Posts