Diva's Diamonds: Waiting Outside of the Lines by Queen Diva 1-24-11


Today's Diamonds:
Waiting outside the lines....Today I have to say I had one of those moments where I felt "stuck!" Have you ever felt "STUCK?" I mean I felt like my feet are in a cement box and I cannot move! I started to feel really sad and tears just streamed down my face because I feel like I've done all that I could do and I'm not going anywhere...just stuck ....my feet stuck in a cement box. Then I heard the Lord tell me check your emails in another account and I saw a message for me to submit my song "Just Ordinary People" to a song submission opportunity for a television show for up and coming artists to sing my song to compete to win. I checked the Youtube page and I listened to two artists who are featured in the video to advertise for the show and I heard for the first time Greyson Chance's "Waiting Outside of the Lines"....the way the two artists performed the song was so "haunting" but beautiful. I thought to myself...That's how I feel....I'm...."Waiting Outside the Lines!"

I then listened to Greyson Chance's version and I felt FREE from the sadness that I felt earlier! I watched a young man with such HOPE, PROMISE, POTENTIAL & POSSIBILITIES! To hear him say the words over and over..."I'm waiting....I'm waiting...I'm waiting...I'm waiting....waiting outside the lines!" Woke me up and opened me up to realize that "Divine Timing" causes you to wait....and sometimes outside the lines! I've done all that I can do on my end in preparation for ALL that God has promised me in my career and ministry. I felt "STUCK" because I'm standing still just....WAITING....outside the lines.

Although I can't submit the song because I'm not the writer merely the recording artist who brought the song to life. I am so blessed that I was obedient to read the email and understand that I'm not stuck at all...just WAITING! But while I'm waiting I'm preparing and ready to move at any moment when God says to move and go ye to all the lands!

I want to encourage you if you feel "STUCK" because you haven't found a job, or a new home, or a new love or means to pay for your education or even your rent or to put gas in your car for the week! While you are waiting...outside the lines don't try to figure anything out or rush the wait for what God has for you is specifically for you. God knows exactly what you need and HE hasn't forgotten about you! Be ready, be prepared, be thankful, be expectant and be blessed!

Here's Greyson Chance's video:

 

Just like a diamond you shine resplendently...Keep Diva's Diamonds close to your heart and know that you are already FLAWLESS!

Love, Laughter & Light,
Queen Diva

Comments

  1. wow i love them,i think this is the one for me because it posted on my birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Stella for your awesome comment! I'm so honored that this diamond made you shine a little brighter! Sorry for the late response! I'm just now reading this! Peace & Love~Queen Diva

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts