What Is Your CREED? By Queen Diva


Today's Diva's Diamonds:
What is your CREED? Well, It has certainly turned out to be a very interesting Christmas Day 2015! LOL! I had originally meant to spend Christmas alone and had my agenda all mapped out and then Boo Boo surprised me to want to take me to Albany, NY, but at the last minute his car broke down and we couldn't go. Boo Boo was so devastated and I must say I was disappointed too. But its interesting that I went forward with my original plan to spend Christmas alone and go to the movies and then go to Manna's in Harlem for Christmas Dinner. 

I'm at peace because I went to see CREED with Michael B. Jordan. Can I say that was the best gift I could have ever bought myself today? LOL! Why you may ask? Well, I had wanted to go to see this movie on Thanksgiving Day when it came out but I got distracted and didn't go but God changed my plans so that I could go and I needed to watch this story! 




I saw all the Rocky movies so watching this movie really blessed me. One, Adonis Johnson Creed's character's father was deceased (My father is deceased), AJC's character had a passion to become a Professional Boxer (I have a passion to become a successful Recording Artist & Broadway Star), AJC's character moved to a different city to become successful and find a trainer to get into position to become a Professional Boxer (I moved back to New York City and started singing in Cabaret and Broadway circles to get into position to be come a Successful Broadway Star), AJC's character found love along the way (My Boo Boo found me along my journey), AJC's character had gotten a once in a lifetime opportunity to fight the Heavyweight Champion of the World in a Foreign City because of his Name) I have had doors open for me just because I use the name "Queen Diva" even when many people told me I should change my name even though I have used this name professionally for 20 years come next year, AJC's character went through trials and tribulations with his family during his rise to success (Anyone that truly knows me knows the perils I have encountered with my family) and AJC's character changed for the better towards the end of the movie because of his journey's twists and turns from childhood to adulthood ( I have been through so much in my life and thankful to God for not being a bitter woman but choosing to WALK IN LOVE). 




I am more determined to make my passions to come true. There is no reason why I can't be a success and every single person I knew coming up in the music and fashion industry are huge successes! Many of them I consulted or gave advice to jump start them to be where they are today. I learned watching this movie I need a Publicist and a Manager on my team to help me fulfill my dream. Adonis Johnson Creed's character didn't take no for an answer with Rocky Balboa to be his Trainer and Manager because He knew with his knowledge and wisdom he could achieve what his passion was and that was to become a successful Professional Boxer! 

If you read this to the end, Thank you! This is for you too! In 2016 make it a point to live your PASSION and not settle for other things anymore! That is what I am going to do! I said for years that I want to sing and I have done everything else but SING! LOL! In 2016 I am ONLY striving to LIVE MY PASSION...SINGING! I wake up thinking about it, I think about it all day, I post about it and go to be dreaming about it. I have to make my CREED to Just Do It!! 

Just like a diamond you shine resplendently...Keep Diva's Diamonds close to your heart and know that you already FLAWLESS!

Love, Laughter & Light,
Queen Diva

Merry Christmas, P.I.N.K. Diamonds! Muah! 
grin emoticon

Comments

Popular Posts