Diva's Diamonds: It Shall Come To Pass by Queen Diva 1-9-11



Today's Diva's Diamonds:
It Shall Come to pass....I'm listening to the recording "It Shall Come to Pass" by Hezekiah Walker and LFC and I'm feeling hopeful and a little sad at the same time. I'm feeling hopeful because there are some things that I have been waiting to receive for many years, months, weeks and even days that I know God will give to me at any moment! I just came from church and I was sadden that what I had been waiting to receive I was told by God I will not ever receive from that church what I had been waiting on, but my assignment there is not over until a set date and I am to continue to SERVE in EXCELLENCE. I'm sadden because God revealed to me why I will not receive what I've been waiting on for a few months. It comes down to OBEDIENCE. Sometimes we are sent to a church body to do a specific assignment and give a specific service and not go beyond what our assignment is or expect more than what God tells us we are to receive from them. But when they do not do what God has made a way for them to do in DISOBEDIENCE it is not our place to correct them or chastise them but to allow God to work it out.

God told me not to worry and that other opportunities outside of your assignment will come in a greater capacity. Just as Jesus said, "A prophet is not honored in his own hometown." It holds true for Psalmists, Teachers, Ministers and so on. I am a trained, educated and well-respected Psalmist and Teacher but not all who see me will see my light. God told me today that you are not there to "PROVE" yourself to others but to Praise & Worship me through song, Teach & Train the Ministers of Song and BE YE READY for any opportunity to share the Gospel of Jesus Christ however way I choose for you to do it.

I'm sharing my testimony today because there are MANY of you who are discouraged by not receiving what you know GOD told you is for you. You have been waiting on things to manifest and come to you at any moment and you have not received it. I'm hear to tell you....It SHALL come to PASS! Your labor is NOT in VAIN and God remembers everything HE has promised to you. Don't worry about how LONG it takes to materialize and DOUBT that what God said will not come ON TIME! GOD is an ON TIME GOD and whatever you are WAITING and BELIEVING GOD for I'm here to tell you....It SHALL come to PASS!

Just like a diamond you shine resplendently...Keep Diva's Diamonds close to your heart and know that you are already FLAWLESS!

Love, Laughter & Light,
Queen Diva

Comments

Popular Posts