Diva's Diamonds: Does Your Faith Go The Distance? by Queen Diva 1-28-11






Today's Diva's Diamonds:
Does your faith go the distance? I just read an article on StreamingFaith.com by Pastor Kenneth Polk and he posed this question to the reader. I have been on a serious FAITH walk for 7 years now and I know that this 7th year is Completion and also Perfection! God has already told me what the end of this part of my journey will be and what I will be doing and where I will be. My frustration comes in the right now and while all of my needs are met I'm in a FAMINE and the people around me do not have the same level of FAITH that I have. It becomes very difficult when you are surrounded by people who's faith is not as strong as your own. But what I got from this article was God is pleased by our FAITH and also FAITH is the FOUNDATION of your Christian Experience!

That latter part of the sentence is what quicken my spirit because the sole purpose of my JOURNEY is to lay a FOUNDATION towards going from CHILD TO SERVANT TO DISCIPLE TO DAUGHTER OF GOD! It has taken me 7 years in a "BOOT CAMP" experience in having TESTS, PASSING them and then  going to the NEXT test! I do not have the luxury as some to FAIL tests that are brought before me and start again because there was a time line that I know now was always in effect for me to learn all that I needed by 2011!

I'm sharing my testimony because there are many out there just like me who are either beginning your journey, in the middle, at the end like me or have finished. The MEASURE of your FAITH determines where you will be NEXT for God to use you in a MIGHTY way! Just like Moses who was called to be a prophet and leader for the Children of Israel. He was destined to FREE the Children of Israel but he first had to find out who he was, go in a DESERT(FAMINE), gain a HELP MEET and a family, then return to fulfill his DESTINY to be a LEADER to FREE the Children of Israel. It was never Moses' fate to LIVE in the Promised Land....It was merely to FREE the Children of Israel! The level of his faith could not take him to LIVE in the Promised Land because he didn't SPEAK to the ROCK when the Children of Israel were thirsty for a second time and believe God would produce the WATER out of the ROCK just by using his WORDS! Glory to God! (Read Numbers 20 but pay special attention to Numbers 20: 8, 12)

God already knows the LEVEL of your FAITH and all that you can and cannot handle. Your tests and trials are merely for you to know it for yourself!

Does your FAITH Go The Distance? Only time will tell....and God being the FATHER of  TIME will TEST you to find out!

Just like a diamond you shine resplendently...Keep Diva's Diamonds close to your heart and know that you are already FLAWLESS!

Love, Laughter & Light,
Queen Diva

Comments

  1. Wow woman of God that was so beautiful,what a wonderful word from the Lord. God is going to use you in such a supernatural way to bless and heal so many. I am so honored to be associated with such greatness. I'm going to tell you like the great Bill Cosby told a young Oprah Winfrey " Your future is so bright it's blinding me." it's your time! Go forth and release to the world what God has put in you.

    Pastor Raymond E. Allen, Sr.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Wow! Pastor Raymond E. Allen, Sr!! I can't believe I missed this comment by you 11 years ago! I hope all is well with you! So many amazing things has happen to me and people I have been able to serve has been incredible. I hope if you read this post that you will email me at divinevoicesmedia@gmail.com. I would love to talk to you. Thank you for your prayers, love and words of wisdom you spoke to me so many years ago. I never forgot them. Blessings upon blessings be unto you! Peace & Blessings!

      Delete
  2. AWESOME RICH QUEEN...JUST AWESOME!

    Blessings to you for this great word and I pray God's favor go before you...behind you...above you...below you...and to each side of you! For I declare "It's Raining FAVOR" on you now in Jesus Name. Keep the faith and don't you give up - just GO UP. Let's connect when you have time. And I don't know if you know 2 of my Kingdom sisters (Prophetess Lougenia of www.DivineDiamondsMinistries.ning.com AND Zakiya Kyles of www.QueenlyandConfident.org)........ I hope you can connect together because I know their network members need your anointing and vice versa! Love and Deut. 1:11 Prov. 11:24-25 and Prov. 31 Blessings to you! Rhonda "The INNERgizer" www.RHONDAWHITE.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grace and Peace Sis Rhonda, Thank you for your amazing words of inspiration and empowerment. I am so sorry that I am just now reading your words. Yet I know it is always right on time for I truly need to read these words today. Blessings upon blessings be unto you wherever you are, Sis. Peace and Blessings!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts