Diva's Diamonds: When One Door Closes...by Queen Diva 1-14-11


Today's Diva's Diamonds:
When one door closes...I had been waiting for months to do something that I had on my mind to do again for almost 2 years. I prepared for it, prayed on it, asked others for encouragement and agree with me to achieve it and today all day long I kept asking God....well today is the last day I need the money to do this and no one has stepped up to help me...Lord? You know I don't have the money to do it and I know that you put it in my heart to do it and I've prepared and conditioned myself to be ready to do but where's the MONEY? The Lord told me to wait. So I've waited all the way up until HE said wait until 9pm to see if the person(s) would be obedient to contact you and send you the money.

Well....needless to say it's almost 10 pm CST and no one had contacted me. I have to admit I shed a few tears throughout the day because of two reasons....one because I really want to do this thing that has been on my spirit for over a year and I just really believed it was my time again to do it! I was so devastated that what I believed was coming to me didn't come. The second reason why I cried was because the people that were suppose to help me were disobedient in helping me and I know who they are and I know that I can't make someone be obedient to helping me because that would be manipulation and that goes against "freewill" that would be "witchcraft" and that is not God's will. I'm learning in the tail end of my 7 year journey that God allows us to make the decision to be obedient or disobedient.

We can't make people do right or wrong they have to make the choice on their own. I cried for them because they just don't know how much of a blessing they are missing out on being disobedient to what God told them specifically to do. You see when God tells you to go to the store and buy a bag of groceries and give to your enemy God is testing your level of service to his lambs and sheep. We have to learn to take flesh out of the way and not allow our emotions or our need to hold on to your money to stop God from using you to be a blessing to someone. Your obedience or disobedience not only affects the person you were suppose to bless but also YOU because by not doing what God told you to do for someone you just blocked an even bigger blessing that God had specifically for you waiting right after you "SACRIFICED" yourself by buying those groceries for someone who hurt you.

So today with someone else not being obedient closed a door for me even though I was obedient in waiting for this person(s) to come through for me their disobedience affected my blessing and theirs. But watch this...just around the corner for me another door opens because "OBEDIENCE" pleases GOD and because I was obedient my blessing is going to be mightier than the blessing I was hoping for from the door that closed. Yes, right now I'm sadden by the door being closed but my soul is rejoicing at knowing God's got something better for me because of my obedience, faithfulness and patience in waiting for what GOD has in store for me all along. I really believe that the people would come through and I was going to get that particular blessing but when it didn't happen I was more sad about the people not being obedient to help me than I was not receiving that blessing. For it is better to be OBEDIENT and have a door close than to be DISOBEDIENT and not have a door open for a long time.

If you have experienced what I just gone through than you totally understand how I fee right now. But the one thing that gives me PEACE right now is knowing that I PLEASED GOD in my obedience to wait on the promise that HE gave to me and not try to "DO ME" and come up with my own blessing. So if you are waiting and you know that someone is to help you and they don't....Don't get upset or mad or sad....just THANK GOD for the greater blessing that HE has in store for you! REJOICE now in knowing that your OBEDIENCE pleases GOD and what GOD has for you it is for you and it will be nothing short of MAGNIFICENT!

When one door closes.....well you know the rest! ;-)

Just like a diamond you shine resplendently...Keep Diva's Diamonds close to your heart and know that you are already FLAWLESS!

Love, Laughter & Light,
Queen Diva

Comments

Popular Posts