Diva's Diamonds: Prepare for your BLESSING! by Queen Diva 1-5-11






Today's Diva's Diamonds:
Prepare for your BLESSINGS...This morning I woke up clearly hearing the Lord tell me...Daughter, Prepare for your BLESSING! You have tolled, fasted, prayed, studied the Word of God, been broken, rejected, persecuted, talked about, lied on, cheated on and abandoned by many including family and friends. All that you have encountered I have also. You are my daughter and your OBEDIENCE and FAITHFULNESS pleases me GREATLY. Now it is time to prepare for your BLESSINGS and your next level of LIVING! No matter what it looks like, what others believe you should do, believe where you should go, things you should embark and direction you should follow you have kept the FAITH in hearing my VOICE and knowing that I shall supply all of your NEEDS. You have never wavered, faltered, gave up, turned your back or stopped going along the PATH that I have lead you to follow. Soon I will make your name GREAT among men of many lands and your gifts will be SHARED with all the WORLD in EXCELLENCE! It is no time to dwell on what you don't see but meditate on the WORD of God daily and to know without a DOUBT that what I have promised to you SHALL come to pass!

It's amazing that I heard those words when I woke up and when I checked my Facebook I saw the wonderful interview of Ted Williams "Golden Voice of Radio" who was discovered panhandling for change in Cleveland with a sign that describes that he has a "Great Radio Voice" a GIFT from God and would like the chance to share it with the WORLD. Mr. Williams went from being a PANHANDLER to a Youtube Phenomenon with close to 3 million hits and received many job offers as well as a new house to live. I instantly thought of Joesph in Genesis who went from the PIT to the PALACE in his journey from Dreamer to Deliverer of His People in a time of FAMINE.

So how do you PREPARE for your BLESSING? You THANK God before the BLESSING comes! Pack your bags, throw away old clothes for new ones to come, organize your closets and paperwork that have been laying around that needs order, buy items to give you STRUCTURE and DISCIPLINE, PRAY, FAST, READ the WORD of GOD, FELLOWSHIP with like minded friends and family, TUNE OUT NEGATIVITY, SPEAK LIFE to your BLESSINGS and BE READY to receive your BLESSING!

NO MATTER what it LOOKS like....ALWAYS....TRUST GOD at HIS WORD! God is not a man that HE should LIE to you about what HE has ALREADY promised is on the WAY!

I'm right there with you WAITING patiently for my BLESSING that GOD has promised me 7 years ago and I have the FAITH that is WILL & SHALL come to pass! I've prepared for my BLESSING and now all that is left is for me to READY to RECEIVE! I pray that you will do the same....BE YE READY!

Just like a diamond you shine resplendently...Keep Diva's Diamonds close to your heart and know that you are already FLAWLESS!

Love, Laughter & Light,
Queen Diva

Comments

Popular Posts