Diva's Diamonds: I Resolve in 2011 to... by Queen Diva 1-3-11


Today's Diva's Diamonds:
I RESOLVE in 2011 to....finish what I start! As strange as that may sound it's true there were so many things that I started but I didn't finish! Now there were many things that I did finish, planned, prepared and was really excited about those projects. But there were many things that I didn't and I just believe that every little thing that we start helps us to complete our entire YEAR in a mightier way! For example I started to read "You Can Make It Happen-A Nine Step Plan for Success" by Stedman Graham last year around this time of the year. Yes, Stedman Graham ...the one who has been dating Oprah Winfrey for over 20 years! He wrote this book 14 years ago and I've had this book in my possession for 5 years. The book is really very good and Mr. Graham gives very detailed examples within the nine step plan for success.

But as I started to read the book I thought to myself, "This is a lot of work to be successful his way! Why don't I just keep doing what I had been doing and it will be okay!" Wrong way to THINK! I was given this book by my awesome brother, G, who is a MBA graduate in Business and he thought this book would help me to reach my goals more SUCCESSFULLY and highly recommend I read it 5 years ago! I picked it up again on the first day of 2011 and as I started to read I started to smile because I realized that I did actually do the very things that Mr. Graham said at the beginning of the book but since I didn't finish the book to learn all nine steps I was only successful on STEP #1 because is as far as I got to read in 2010.

I'm writing all of this to say, if we do not get the entire instruction or facts or even WORD that is already waiting for us to receive we will never succeed on a GREATER level of excellence if we keep doing US. When you keep doing the same thing and expecting different results it just doesn't HAPPEN. I didn't want to be more ORGANIZED and write things down and just keep "WINGING" it as I had all these years! What's really amazing is Mr. Graham said the very same thing at the beginning of his book and one day he realized as I did that he had to RESOLVE to do something different to be SUCCESSFUL!

I Resolve to not only finish what I start but to know the importance of FINISHING it for my GREATER SUCCESS! I challenge you to do the very same thing all throughout 2011 and beyond! You will be SUCCESSFUL but you must PLAN to get there. But also CHANGE your thinking to receiving assistance to be where you want to be, do what you want to do and go where you want go in 2011!

Just like a diamond you shine resplendently...Keep Diva's Diamonds close to your heart and know that you are already FLAWLESS!

Love, Laughter & Light,
Queen Diva

Comments

  1. These blogs are changing my life everytime I read them. Thanks for allowing God to use you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts