New Look! New Website! New Year for Diva's Diamonds!


 

Greetings PINK Diamonds!
It's the last day of 2022 and so much that I have been blessed to be a part of and complete since my last posting in May 2022! I am studying another master's degree program this time at USC Annenberg School of Communication and Journalism this Fall 2022 where I received a 3.2 GPA! It's the #1 Communication and Journalism school in the world!! I am so very honored and excited to be a part of the Trojan family! Fight On!!

A new podcast season in 2023 on Anchor. FM after 12 years on BlogTalkRadio.com. I am so happy to be a part of this new podcasting network because of the great features and opportunities to be distributed on more podcasting networks!

I have two shoe lines with Aliveshoes.com called Diva's Diamonds by Queen Diva and Sonja Elise by Queen Diva, an anthology called Diva's Diamonds Ultimate PINK Diamonds, Diva's Diamonds Instagram LIVE (@divasdiamonds) on Thursdays at 7 pm CST/8 pm EST and an ebook collection called Diva's Diamonds Ultimate PINK Diamonds Collection. 

For 2023 there is a new website I will be transferring my blog and podcast on one platform. I hope that you all will follow me there and I plan to post both the podcast and blog posting more often!


Thank you so much for following me for the last 12 years on Blogger.com! Please join me on as I slowly phase out of posting completely on here.

Happy New Year 2023 and my your heart's desire come to pass and more!

Love, Laughter & Light!
Queen Diva

 

Comments

Popular Posts