You Are Halfway There, Keep Going! by Queen Diva

 


Today's Diva's Diamonds: 4/14/21

You Are Halfway There, Keep Going! This is for someone today! Whatever you are in the middle of and it looks like you are stuck or afraid or unsure or just feel like you are tired and can't go on any further I am here to remind you that you can't quit!

You Are Halfway There, Keep Going! I know that it is crunch time for you and it seems like no one is on your side. No one understands what you are experiencing and you feel like you just do not have one in your life who you can talk to about your frustration. I'm here to tell you I understand.

You Are Halfway There, Keep Going! What you are doing you must complete. There is no one else who can do it for you. Yes, I'm speaking to you reading this post and you probably are procrastinating doing what you need to do by reading this post! LOL! I know I have been there too. But know that you can do this!

You Are Halfway There, Keep Going! If you have tried several times and you have lost or messed up then just get up and do it again, and again, and again, and again. It doesn't matter how many times you get up and do it. It only matters that you keep going and do it until you succeed. It's in you to complete, win, see it though! I believe in you and I know you can do it!

You Are Halfway There, Keep Going! You got this and I'm am your cheerleader right now if no one else is I am and I'm telling you that you can do this! I'm celebrating your victory already! Yay! Now get back to it!

Just like a diamond you shine resplendently. Keep Diva's Diamonds close to your heart and know that you are already FLAWLESS!

Love, Laughter & Light,
Queen Diva 




Comments

Popular Posts