Faith Can Conquer Anything! by Queen Diva


Today's Diva's Diamonds: 4/6/21

Faith Can Conquer Anything! Have you ever heard of the song "Faith That Conquers" by Gospel Recording Artist Vanessa Bell Armstrong? If you haven't you definitely need to go find it on Spotify or iheartradio. This is the kind of song that you listen to when you are going through and you need a powerful Gospel voice to inspire you to snap out of a "whoa-is-me-syndrome" or feeling like Eeyoree from Winnie the Pooh!

I am so serious when I tell you because she reminds you that Faith Can Conquer Anything! I am a Daughter of God and I know God. I know that my "Faith Walk" has been incredible and many times when I saw NO WAY OUT or a SOLUTION IN SIGHT God was faithful to take care of me! My faith was been stretched tremendously over the last 17 years and I learned that Faith Can Conquer Anything!

How do I know? I have lived an extreme Faith Walk and I know when there is nothing else for me to do I know that God will handle the rest. He waits on us to do our part so that He can do His part in our lives. If you do not have Faith then life will be just a little bit harder for you. I know I lived a Faithless life too. That is just not where you want to be. Trying to rely on yourself and what you can figure out or what you think will come together and it doesn't. I know! I know that I know! I trust God with EVERYTHING in my life. I know that my Faith Can Conquer Anything because I have faith in God Almighty. 

I speak for my own experiences and I can absolutely testify there were times I didn't have food to eat, yet I was fed, I didn't know where my rent money would come to pay my rent and keep the lights on for me and my daughter when she was a little girl and the money would come. I have slept on couches, floors, air mattresses, church pews, and cots. I know that Faith Can Conquer Anything!

I bless God that I do not look like what I have been through! I have been through the fire and never smelled like smoke! Faith Can Conquer Anything!

If you are going through and you just do not know what to do just like Donnie McClurkin sings about in "Stand" you just stand, have faith and watch God happen. This post is for somebody. If its for you keep the FAITH! Don't give up on God! If this is not for you and you know God then Amen! Share this with someone who could use this word of inspiration. Now matter what you are going through and how bad it looks like God is faithful to the Faithful! God sees you and knows your need. 

Faith Can Conquer Anything!


Vanessa Bell Armstrong

"Faith That Conquers"

https://youtu.be/QVhUjmj2kzQ

Just like a diamond you shine resplendently. Keep Diva's Diamonds close to your heart and know that you are already FLAWLESS!

Love, Laughter and Light,

Queen Diva

Comments

Popular Posts