Be Your Own Best Friend! by Queen Diva

 


Today's Diva's Diamonds: 4/20/21

Be Your Own Best Friend! Sometimes you have to encourage yourself when no one else is around or you can call in an instance! If you do not love yourself and think you are the bomb.com then no one else will! Being your own best friend means you have to tell yourself, "You Got This!" 

Be Your Own Best Friend! There is nothing wrong with telling yourself, "I look gorgeous today" or "It's all good you messed up so what, get back on track and start over again" or "I cooked a delicious meal today and it looks fabulous!"

Be Your Own Best Friend! You even have to tell yourself, "I know I shouldn't have eaten that even though it was good, now I gotta get back on track!" LOL! I know I am my own best friend! Sometimes I have to just tell myself, "Diva, it's gonna be alright just keep going!"

Be Your Own Best Friend! I know this is for somebody! We will not always need to reach out to someone for a quick pick-me-up or pep talk! Many award winning musicians, athletes, doctors, lawyers and teachers are their own best friend to keep going when the going gets rough and tough! You can be the best friend you always wanted for yourself first and always! 

Just like a diamond you shine resplendently. Keep Diva's Diamonds close to your heart and know that you are already FLAWLESS!

Love, Laughter and Light,

Queen Diva



Comments

Popular Posts