Me, Myself & I! by Queen Diva

 


Today's Diva's Diamonds: 4/16/21

Me, Myself & I! There are two songs that comes to mind when I think of this phrase. One by the 90's Hip Hop group De La Soul and another by Beyoncé. Now depending on my mood I have listened to both songs but I think I need to write a song that really conveys how I feel today.

Me, Myself & I! For me today I would have to say the looks on my face in all three pictures in my graphic is pretty much how I feel right now! LOL! The first picture I'm like, "What? Like my mind it is not into taking this selfie right now but I need different looks!" The second picture, " I gotta stay focused and get this done to do other things." And the last picture, " Why can't I get this selfie thing right?"

Me, Myself & I! Have you ever felt like all of those emotions and none at all? LOL! I'm sharing this post for those who have uncertain days when you plan to get something done and it just doesn't pan out the way you would like or planned to knock out right away and move on to the next thing. I tend to get that way with selfies, but also when I really want to get something I have put off doing and then try to rush through it and then it turns out to take me much longer than I planned and I get discouraged and just want it to be done. 

Me, Myself & I! Sometimes you have to have a conversation with yourself and make sure you are good, shake off the distractions and foolishness that may creep up on you in the mist of trying to get things done! Sometimes it may be "Me" giving you grief or maybe "Myself" and other times it may be "I!" LOL! Just know that it happens. Take a deep breath, release and then get focused.  

I'm sure I'm not the only who goes through this! LOL! For the few that do it's okay, just refocus and start again. Perhaps Me will take charge or Myself will get you in gear or maybe I will do it! You are all three so just know if you didn't get this post then it wasn't for you! LOL! For those that feel like "Me" today, High Five! LOL!

Just like a diamond you shine resplendently. Keep Diva's Diamonds close to your heart and know that you are already FLAWLESS!

Love, Laughter & Light,

Queen Diva

Comments

Popular Posts