My Motto For 2019!




Today's Diva's Diamonds:

My Motto for 2019!

As the end of 2018 begins to settle down I have been thinking what is my motto is going to be for 2019? 2018 has been an amazing year for me! I finally released my Diva's Diamonds Ultimate PINK Diamonds Collection Anthology, I performed and recorded LIVE at my first SOLD OUT Off-Off Broadway show, I then performed after Michael Feinstein and Christine Ebersole at Feinstein's/54 Below where I made my Broadway supper club debut and I turned 50 years old which is an amazing milestone birthday that many people do not get to see.

So as I prepare for my 1st Diva's Diamonds Conference NYC in January 2019 I am reflecting on the conference's theme of "Achieve Your Dreams: Be Inspire, Be Empowered and Be Encouraged" I am overwhelmed to not only achieve more of my own unfulfilled dreams, but also inspire others to do the same! It has been so many years I have been praying, waiting, planning, and preparing to achieve my dreams.

My Motto: Achieve Your Dreams in 2019!

Prayer and a plan has been the most important part of my success and I highly recommend if you have not tried spiritual empowerment try it today. If nothing else has worked for you then try prayer and writing your vision and making is plain for you to achieve your dreams.

Love, Laughter & Light,
Queen Diva

Comments

Popular Posts