Want A Reminder Of Your Limit Towards Success...Just Look Up To The Sky!




Today's Diva's Diamonds:

Want A Reminder Of Your Limit Towards Success...Just Look Up To The Sky!

I know that sometimes when we get so engrossed in what we are doing we get discouraged and then start to think negative thoughts towards being limited in achieving success. I know I have done it many time over the years and I am sure you reading this post have done so too! There is nothing wrong with being focused in what we are doing to ensure that we have great success. There is a problem when it doesn't seem to go fast enough or the way we like then we begin to doubt the amount of success or that we will achieve a limited about of success.

When I have those doubts in my mind I step back and I just look up at the sky and I am instantly reminded that the amount of success that awaits for me is as limitless as the sky! Just as there are endless clouds that float by and the color blue as far as my eyes can see so is success that awaits me if I just keep going.

Yes there will be times when you are going, going and going hard at getting something completed and it just looks like you are so limited in getting it accomplished. But I want you to remember to just step back, take a deep breath, look up at the sky and remember there are no limits to your pending success once what you are doing is completed.

Just like a diamond you shine resplendently! Keep Diva's Diamonds close to your heart and know that you are already FLAWLESS!

Love, Laughter & Light,
Queen Diva

Comments

Popular Posts