Smile Its Free!




Today's Diva's Diamonds!

Smile, Its Free!

LOL! I just had to share a smile today because I know many of you are cooking, have family over, traveling far and wide to get to family and friends! Some of you are stressed that you do not have enough money, or bought the right gift or even had money to buy a gift! So I say to you:

SMILE, ITS FREE!!

Don't worry! Enjoy your time with family or your traveling adventure trying to get to your destination! It's Christmas Eve and I know! I know! But I just wanted to smile at you so you can relax and smile too! LOL!

All will be well! Life is too short to stress yourself! Eat! Drink and Be Merry!

Smile, Its Free! You will be so glad you did and so will all that are surrounding you!

Just like a diamond you shine resplendently! Keep Diva's Diamonds close to your heart and know that you are already FLAWLESS!

Love, Laughter & Light,
Queen Diva

Comments

Popular Posts