Queen Diva Will Receive The 2019 Courageous, Curvy and Paving The Way Awards Recipient for Excellence in Service!


Queen Diva Will Receive The 2019 Courageous, Curvy and Paving The Way Awards Recipient for Excellence in Service

I am so very honored to share on Saturday, March 9, 2018 I will receive the 2019 Courageous, Curvy and Paving The Way Awards Recipient for Excellence In Service Excellence in Service for what I have been doing in the Plus Community with Diva's Diamonds and PINK Diamonds Beauty in the Greater New York City area!



I would love for you to attend or merely support me by purchasing a ticket(s)!

The Courageously Curvy Girls Foundation is a wonderful Body Positive and Self Esteem for girls 12 to 17 years 501 (c) 3 based in Brooklyn, New York. I am so very blessed to be included in this year's list of honorees!

Click this link to get pre-sale tickets of $115 dollars. After a certain day they will go up to $125 dollars:

Comments

Popular Posts