PINK Diamonds Beauty Pick of the Day: Mz CEO Luxury Mink Lashes By Jessica Mosley





PINK Diamonds Beauty of the Day:

Miz CEO Luxury Mink Lashes by Jessica Mosley

I received my lashes last week and I wore them at a recent fashion in-store event in Harlem, NY! When I tell you these lashes made me feel so glamorous and fabulous I mean that! There are so easy to put on and they stayed on until I pulled them off! LOL! I love that they are packaged in a pale pink circle container to hold the lashes. It is a perfect way to store the lashes to keep it's shape.

I also love that they have a thick line to hold the lashes where it almost look like you have eyeliner on. I did not wear eyeliner in this look above.



They retail for $15 dollars and you can purchase yours at:


Tell them Queen Diva of Diva's Diamonds recommended you!

I promise you will not be disappointed wearing these lashes!

Love, Laughter & Light,
Queen Diva

If you would like your product featured as my PINK Diamonds Beauty Pick of the Day email me at divinevoicesmedia@gmail.com!







Comments

Popular Posts