Mother Jackson's Hands




Today's Diva's Diamonds:

Mother Jackson's Hands

I just had to share a moment I had with one of the mother's at my church home in Brooklyn, NY! She said to me, "Minister Freeman, Minister Freeman, will you just look at these hands! Look how they are looking!" And she wanted to complain on and on about them and I stopped her in mid sentence. I said, "Mother, these same hands have cooked food, changed diapers, washed dishes, nurtured babies, worked jobs and served both in the community and at home. Many people are not alive anymore to show their hands, but you can."

She said to me, "Minister Freeman, you sure know how to make someone feel good!" I said, "I got a lot more years to go for my hands to look like your hands and I'm 50 years old. I will be so honored one day my hands show how much I served in love!" She said, "Really?" I said, "Yes, Mother! Yes, indeed!"

I shared our moment to say that when we serve our community and family in love it shows in your hands, our hair turns gray from wisdom we acquire and it is all a part of living a long wonderful BEST life! Embrace you at every age! Wrinkles, gray hair, aches, pains, wisdom, irritability and all! LOL!

We all should strive to one day have Mother Jackson's hands when we grow older for they are hands that serve in love!

Just like a diamond you shine resplendently! Keep Diva's Diamonds close to your heart and know that you are already FLAWLESS!

Love, Laughter & Light,
Queen Diva 

Comments

Popular Posts