Give Love This Holiday For It Is The Best Gift That Fits All!


Today's Diva's Diamonds:

Give Love This Holiday For It Is The Best Gift That Fits All!

Have you ever wondered what do I get such and such this year? I have no idea what to give my Mom or my BFF! I recommend that you merely GIVE LOVE! Everyone is in need of LOVE! You, me and all the world needs and wants LOVE! Well, How do I give LOVE? Want is so very nice about LOVE it is totally FREE! LOL! Giving LOVE means taking the time to think about what the people in your life need or love or even like! Just know what their favorite color or snack or TV show is means that you are showing LOVE to know them!

Showing and giving LOVE does not necessarily mean buying expensive gifts or cards but just knowing the people around you and what they LOVE! That is showing LOVE!

I challenge you to simply have a conversation with the ones you love and look at what they treasure to figure out what to gift them this Holiday season. When you show LOVE I guarantee that LOVE will most definitely return back to you!

Just like a diamond you shine resplendently! Keep Diva's Diamonds close to your heart and know that you are already FLAWLESS!

Love, Laughter & Light,
Queen Diva

Comments

Popular Posts