Just Ordinary People "Extraordinary Love Video 2012" by Queen Diva 1-21-12




Blessings, P.I.N.K. Diamonds! In honor of National Hug Day in America I just wanted to share with you a recent music video production  my company, Divine Voices Media, completed for my single "Just Ordinary People" that has successfully been on Reverbnation.com Electronica/Dance Chart in Houston, TX  Top 10 for 2 years consecutively! YAY!

This is the perfect video for those looking for LOVE and basking in LOVE! For God is LOVE and HE is in ALL of us and with us ALL of the time! I pray that this video blesses you as much as it blessed Divine Voices Media to produce it just for you, P.I.N.K. Diamonds!


Here's a photo of America's  President & First Lady Barack & Michelle Obama showing us all the perfect hug!






This photo was taken Election Night in 2008 and it is such a blessing to see pure LOVE with our nations top leaders! For ALL who have lost hope in LOVE....just as Winston Churchill said, "Never, never, never, never give up!"

Happy National Hug Day, America!

Love, Laughter & Light,
Queen Diva

Comments

  1. After reading some nice stuff in your article I really feel speechlesscustom video productions

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My apologies for just now seeing your post. Thank you for your words. I am happy to know my words blessed you. I will be writing more frequently and checking my comments regularly. Peace & Love!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts