P.I.N.K. Diamonds Fitness GEMS: Let's Find the JOY in Health by Queen Diva 1-11-12


P.I.N.K. Diamonds Fitness GEMS: Let's Find the JOY in Health!
Happy Wellness Wednesday! Every Wednesday I will post or have guest columnist post about our HEALTH! I'm so excited about 2012 because this is my year to finally reach my FITNESS goals! I want to be half my size, get back to swimming and actively finding out which physical activity I would like to do daily! I have attached a great introduction video from America's Doctor Surgeon General Regina Benjamin who explains her plan to get America HEALTHY! We've got to find our JOY in HEALTH! Plain and simple! That is it! Each and every person has to do SOMETHING to get MOVING! There are far too many activities and events to do to keep us all moving that can give us GREAT JOY while doing it!


I HIGHLY recommend each and everyone of you, P.I.N.K. Diamonds to find that activity in 2012 and beyond! If you just did 30 minutes a day of some sort of activity to keep your heart pumping and your body in motion you will not be sick or have health issues along with a GOOD HEALTHY DIET! You've only got one BODY and one LIFE to live on EARTH! Why not take the time to take care of your TEMPLE! That temple houses your SOUL! While you are on EARTH take care of the VESSEL you live inside of for the next 20, 30 or 40 years and counting! God wants you to live your life MORE ABUNDANTLY! That includes your HEALTH being 100% and not dependent on pills, shots, medications or anything else that is man made!

I challenge you all to GET MOVING and FIND YOUR JOY IN HEALTH in 2012! Join me as I make my journey towards obtaining my FITNESS goals on P.I.N.K. Diamonds Fitness Club on FACEBOOK! I've been battling my weight for 20 years and I'm at a point now where I want to be half my size for the rest of my life! I'm searching for the right path for me to obtain my FITNESS goals. Will you join me?

https://www.facebook.com/PINKDiamondsFitnessClub



This is where I am right now at a size 18W-20W and my goal is to be a 10W-12W by March 30, 2012! It's the day I give up my title as National Spokesperson for Integrity Beauty Women of Excellence 2011 in Warren, Ohio! I welcome your encouragement, support and love during my steps to making this goal a reality!

Just like a diamond you shine resplendently...Keep Diva's Diamonds close to your heart and know that you are already FLAWLESS!

Love, Laughter & Light,
Queen Diva

Comments

  1. I think you are beautiful as you are! ^__^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, Thank you Shawn! I'm just now reading this post! It's a goal of mine for many years. I am still working towards it. I will have to extend my deadline for I have not made it yet. Thank you for your lovely words! Peace & Love! ~Queen Diva

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts