Do You Know Where You're Going To by Queen Diva 1-17-12


Today's Diva's Diamonds:
Do You Know Where You're Going To? I have to say this has been my personal theme song for many years! For the last 21 years since I've been out of college I have lived in Brooklyn, Queens, Bronx, Jersey City, Chicago, San Diego and Houston & surrounding areas. I've learned about myself and about people. People can be stubborn. peculiar, funny, mean, nasty, rude, kind, loving, compassionate, real, fake and beautiful! I chose this song because so many people are going in circles in their lives from their emotional, spiritual and physical state. So many people are wounded and holding on to hurts, disappointments, anger, resentment, UN-forgiveness and sadness. Christ died so that we can live our lives more ABUNDANTLY! We can't do that if we don't know where we are going and what life has in store for us!

I know from experience that when I was younger I seriously did not have a clue what I was to do with my life. All I knew and still only really knew was that I wanted to sing to the world for the rest of my days. I went to school to study so that I can have a firm foundation in music and vocal technique to be able to sing anything, anytime and anywhere without ruining my voice. After I graduated I had no idea how to live my life. How do I pursue my dreams? How do I meet my husband? How do I be a wife? How do I raise a family and hold it all together? How I budget a checkbook? How do I make more money with a degree that I've never really got the full jest of what career I could have?

Then LOVE stepped...God stepped in and put me on a journey to fall in LOVE with HIM! Jesus held my hand while the Holy Spirit guided me for the last 8 years. Life really is GOOD! Both the BAD & the GOOD makes life GOOD! LOL! I have been molded, shaped, bent, stretched, evolved and elongated into the woman I am today! God's not through with me yet but at least NOW I know where I'm going to! I am going wherever God leads me! Whether it is uncharted territory or lands of Kings and Queens. Where God leads I will follow.

I challenge you all, P.I.N.K. Diamonds in 2012 to find out where you are going, plan your course but also follow God's lead! I know that doesn't make sense but what I mean is for you to pray to God where are you to go, what are you to pack, how do you prepare for the journey and then just let God lead you. TRUST is a big FACTOR in allowing God to lead you but at least you will know where you are going to....The PROMISED Land that God always had as your final destination...HEAVEN!

Just like a diamond you shine resplendently...Keep Diva's Diamonds close to your heart and know that you are already FLAWLESS!

Love, Laughter & Light,
Queen Diva

Comments

Popular Posts