Diva's Diamonds: My Next Level of Living by Queen Diva 3-29-11

                                                         

Today's Diva's Diamonds:
My Next Level of Living! I have been on an AMAZING Faith Walk for the last 7 years once I accepted my call to ministry. I have been through many disappointments, trials, tribulations, loss, triumphs and awesome moments of GRATITUDE! I asked God to make me a VESSEL and I truly didn't know what I was asking God! LOL! But what a journey I've been on that has taken me from Washington D.C. to the FEMA Headquarters with the Katrina/Rita Hurricane Victims seeking an extension of their Housing Vouchers to the Pacific Garden Mission's The Gospel League Home Shelter Women's Lighthouse Bible Program in Chicago, ILL for a 90 day internship in Women Ministry. I've ministered to men in prisons in Angola, Louisiana as well as to women in medical prisons in Houston, Texas. I've hosted and produced my own radio show on KPFT 90.1 FM called Divine Voices with Queen Diva for 2 years where I ministered to 6.5 million listeners in the Houston/Galveston area in simplest terms that God is everywhere, in everything and LOVES everybody. I studied at the Dallas Theological Seminary School in conjunction with Inspire Women Leadership Institute where I was the first guest Psalmist and graduated in the Charter Inspire Women Leadership Institute Leadership Certificate Graduation in 2009. 

Now beginning Wednesday, March 30, 2011 my NEXT LEVEL of LIVING will begin as I will be crowned the Inaugural Integrity Beauty Woman of Grace 2011 as a National Ambassador of the Integrity Beauty Women of Excellence Christian Women Network of Ohio and ordained Minister of the Gospel of Jesus Christ by Reverend Raymond E. Allen of Champions for Christ Ministries! I know that after this day my world will never be the same and my official charge will be given to me by Lord God Almighty! I have been in a reflective mode all day long and truly thankful for every tear I've shed and laughter that has sprung from my soul! I never imagined this is where I would be 20 years after I graduated from Prairie View A&M University, a part of the Texas A&M University system, that I would be right here! I know where I've been and I know who I am and soon I will be ministering in MY NEXT LEVEL OF LIVING...


For those of you who are about to embark into your NEXT LEVEL OF LIVING my prayer for you is to hold on to the PEACE of GOD in all that you do and everywhere that you go so that you can continually TRUST GOD at HIS WORD for everything in your LIFE! For others who haven't got to their NEXT LEVEL...Keep LIVING...PRAYING...FASTING...PREVAILING...STUDYING...INTERCEDING...
BELIEVING GOD at HIS WORD...For "It Ain't Over Until God Says It's Over!"

Just like a diamond you shine resplendently...Keep Diva's Diamonds close to your heart and know that you are already FLAWLESS!

Love, Laughter & Light,
Queen Diva

Comments

Popular Posts