Diva's Diamonds: It's Time To Move by Queen Diva! 3-8-11


Today's Diva's Diamonds:
It's Time To Move! Today I was told by God, "It's Time To Move, My Daughter!" I had known this for many months and God has given me many signs and scriptures pertaining to this move! The only thing is I don't know where I'm going next! I have my bags packed and ready to go but I don't know specifically where I'm going to go next. I keep thinking of Abraham in Genesis 12:1-3 NIV "The Lord had said to Abram (Abraham becomes his name later in the Book Of Genesis), Leave your country, your people and your father's household and go to the land I will show you. I will make you into a great nation and I will bless you; I will make your name great, and you will be a blessing. I will bless those who bless you, and whoever curses you I will curse; and all peoples on earth will be blessed through you."

Have you ever been in a place where God will tell you to do something and it doesn't make sense and yet you are obedient to do exactly what HE tells you to do and God shows up RIGHT ON TIME to BLESS YOU? I have my entire life! I remember many times my Mama would tell me and my brother to pack your bags we are moving! I would ask where are we going, Mom? She would say to the new home that God has for us! Years later my Mom would admit many times as a young single teenage mother raising two kids she had no idea where we would be going but she just had a GREAT FAITH and FAVOR on her life that God would always bless us with a new home greater than that LAST!

For me God tells me that my next move is beyond me just moving into a new home but a new level of living and ministry! My whole life has been preparation for what God had planned for me all along! I had no idea that I would be encouraging and motivating people from all around the world! Or that I would be a psalmist and minister of God. But God knew and my whole life's experiences has led me to this moment right now! I'm excited and a little scared but not scared where I'm afraid but more nervous if I'm ready for this next level. But God assures me that I'm ready for this next level and to go before the nations!

If you too are at a point in your life where God has told you it's time to move then I highly recommend that you get your mental, emotional and physical bags packed for God is about to take to places you've never dreamed! All that you have endured up to this point remember God has always been with you and will never leave you nor forsake you! It's your time to be elevated and God knows exactly what you can handle! You can handle this MOVE! You can handle this CHANGE!!!

I encourage you to be COMPLETELY obedient to do exactly what God has told you to do in preparation for your MOVE! For time is of the essence and when God MOVES HE always moves QUICKLY! Please share with me your praise report on your MOVE! I will definitely continue to share with you mine!

Just like a diamond you shine resplendently...Keep Diva's Diamonds close to your heart and know that you are already FLAWLESS!

Love, Laughter & Light,
Queen Diva

Comments

Popular Posts