Diva's Diamonds: What's Next Lord? by Queen Diva 3-1-11





Today's Diva's Diamonds:
What's next Lord? It's a question that has been going through my mind for the last hour or so because I've been still for quite a long time and I've done everything that I can possibly do right where I am. I've fasted, prayed, studied the Word of God, have fellowship with other "believers" of Christ, rejoiced in the Lord all throughout the day with other "Saints", encouraged others, motivated others, forgave all who have wronged me, found closure with all who's chapters in my book of life I have finished reading and writing and I serve others everyday in complete obedience to God's will for my life and journey. So I've been asking God...What's next? My FAITH is being tested time after time after time and it seems everyone else around me is prospering and being elevated doing what they have always dreamed of doing. I know that I shouldn't judge others successes by my own, but at the same time I feel like I'm going to explode not being able to use my gifts and talents in a mighty way. I'm not able to go places and do things at the level of excellence I long to do due to lack of monetary manifestations that have been promised to me but have not come to pass. I can't say what I feel is frustration or even being anxious it's more uncertainty of what I am to do NEXT when it looks like I've done all that I can do at this level of living.

But then I heard the Lord say, "Be at peace my daughter and don't trouble yourself with timetables for I am the author and finisher of time. You are exactly where you are suppose to be and doing exactly what you are suppose to do. I have everything and everyone in my hands and although it may look like your promise is not coming it's still in effect! I know the plans for you. Plans to prosper you...plans with a hope and a future. For I am God and God alone and if I've taken you out of situations before I can do it time and time again. All you need to do is to continue to wait no matter how bad it looks, no matter how hungry you may get for doing more and wanting more, no matter if your friends do not return your calls or answer your emails it's not them who will help you in your time of STORM it is I, The GREAT I AM, Lord of Hosts, Maker of Heaven and Earth, Creator of all mankind who will rescue you and elevate you and make room for your talents for all the world to see and be blessed by the ministry(serve) I have placed in you. Be at peace and BE YE READY for it is time for you to move from this mountain!"

Hallelujah! I'm sharing this word with you for there are so many of you out there who feel the very same way! God has not forgotten you and HE knows all and sees ALL! ALL as in everything that is going on in the world in Heaven and in Hell! There is never a reason for you to PANIC or fall apart if you TRUST the LORD thy God will all of your heart, mind and soul! There can be no room for doubt that God will get you out of any situation that you are in. For God is a ON TIME God....YES HE IS!

No matter what it looks like...TRUST God! What's NEXT? The Lord says get ready for your elevation, be prepared to move at any moment for things will happen for you in a blink of an eye! God is about to move people and shift some levels of LEADERSHIP in a mighty way. So for those who have been waiting and toiling patiently under leadership who has not recognized them or job opportunities that you would think would never come your way or promises that have not yet been fulfilled...IT WILL & SHALL come to PASS very soon! Are you ready to tell God....I got NEXT instead of What's Next, Lord? When you are you'll be able to walk through "DIVINE" doors of OPPORTUNITY and never touch the doorknobs!

Just like a diamond you shine resplendently...Keep Diva's Diamonds close to your heart and know that you are already FLAWLESS!

Love, Laughter & Light,
Queen Diva

Comments

Popular Posts