Diva's Diamonds: What's Your Christmas Wish? By Queen Diva 12-20-11





Today's Diva's Diamonds:
Blessings, P.I.N.K. Diamonds! What's your Christmas Wish? I haven't given it much thought this year because God has truly blessed me tremendously all year long! I am the 2011 National Spokesperson for Integrity Beauty Women of Excellence Christian Women Network and Inaugural 2011 Integrity Beauty Woman of Grace! I was nominated for two categories in 2011 Plus Awards, Plus Model of the Year and Plus Size Female Role Model,  presently on the 2011 Integrity Beauty Tour to promote Integrity Beauty Women of Excellence Christian Women Network, graced the cover of two magazines, YOU! Digital Magazine and BBW Beauties Magazine that was one of the highest viewed digital issues of the magazine, wrote a feature article for Kontagious Magazine, my single "Just Ordinary People" is still holding on in the Top Ten spot on Reverbnation.com Electronica/Dance chart consecutively in Houston, Texas for almost 2 years and I am one of 12 plus size models winners to be selected for the Inaugural Fabulouz Thick Cuties International Promotional Plus Size Models! Whew!

I even managed to start Diva's Diamonds Dream Mentoring Program and P.I.N.K. Diamonds Fitness Club as well as expounded on Diva's Diamonds Book Club, released Diva's Diamonds Ultimate P.I.N.K. Diamonds eBook Collection and set up subscriptions for Diva's Diamonds "Blogazine"on Amazon.com through Kindle and set up my own Divine Voices Media Store on Amazon.com!

I've been a very busy DIVA! LOL! If I had a Christmas Wish it would be to meet and marry my "Boaz!" I would definitely love to meet him in 2012! I truly believe he's almost ready for me to be presented to him by God just like Eve, Rebekkah, Rachel and Ruth were introduced to their husbands. I'm a patient Woman of God and 2012 will mark 8 years I've been in ministry and on my journey towards becoming a vessel for Christ. The number 8 means new beginnings and getting married would truly be a "new beginning" for me. I've never been married and I'm no "spring chicken" but I ain't no "fall chicken" either! LOL! I have to say that LIFE IS GOOD just where it is and I'm at peace at where I'm at in my life and where God is leading me in my ministry, personal and professional life!

For all the women and men of God who have the same "Christmas Wish" as I do trust that God already knows your desire for HE put it there! God designed marriage and HE wants his sons and daughters to be married that HE gives the desire be married! It's all about "Divine Timing!" Be patient, prepare for your blessed union and enjoy your life right where you are NOW! I know I am having a FABULOUS time! LOL! YOU should too! You just never know when God will introduce you to the one HE specifically created on earth for YOU!

Merry Christmas, P.I.N.K. Diamonds! May the peace and presence of Christ bless you greatly during this Holy Day season!

I am so thankful for all of your love, support and encouragement! I pray that everything that you read here blesses you in a mighty way that you are so inclined to share with others! And that ALL of your "Christmas Wishes" come true! Amen!

Just like a diamond you shine resplendently...Keep Diva's Diamonds close to your heart and know that you are already FLAWLESS!

Love, Laughter & Light,
Queen Diva

Comments

Popular Posts