Diva's Diamonds: Preparing for 2012 by Queen Diva 12-16-11






Today's Diva's Diamonds:
Blessings, P.I.N.K. Diamonds! I will now be posting my daily Diva's Diamonds on my newly named "Blogazine" instead of posting just on Facebook directly! This is one of many new changes that I will be doing in 2012!!! Are you excited about the New Year? I know that I am so excited that I feel like I'm going to burst! LOL! My life and journey so far has been amazing and soon I will be writing about my testimony and sharing it with the world! Believe me when I tell you when you hear my testimony you will be shouting HALLELUJAH for me! Glory to God!

I'm so happy and thankful for all of your support, love, posts, responses and encouragement on my Diva's Diamonds:Words to Inspire, Empower & Encourage Facebook page! We are now at 430 friends following us!!! YAY! Blessings to you all and I pray that every posting, picture, video and words of wisdom blesses you REAL good!

As the title says I'm busy preparing for 2012!!! I can't wait to tell you what I'm working on but you may have a pretty good idea if you've read my 7/31/11 posting "What's Coming Up Next?" If you haven't then check out that posting in the July Archives! I challenge you to prepare for 2012 in these last two weeks of 2011 diligently! You may think that 2 weeks is not enough time to plan for next year but it can be a least a start for you so that you will have an idea where you are headed, what you will accomplish and what to expect in 2012! I have learned just in the last 7 years the importance of planning ahead and knowing exactly what you would "Like" to do. If you at least can see your vision on paper it just a matter of taking steps daily, weekly, monthly to seeing it actually come to pass!

You CAN do this!!! Just get a piece a paper or go to your WORD document and just start writing. You will be surprised just how much you really want to accomplish in 2012!

Be like NIKE=JUST DO IT!

Just like a diamond you shine resplendently...Keep Diva's Diamonds close to your heart and know that you are already FLAWLESS!

Love, Laughter & Light,
Queen Diva

Comments

Popular Posts