Diva's Diamonds: What Looks Too Good To Be True...By Queen Diva 12-22-11


Today's Diva's Diamonds:
Blessings, P.I.N.K. Diamonds! Today I was going through my "Stats" for my "Blogazine" on Blogger.com and I  was reviewing my audience page just to see who is reading my posts! I was looking at the various familiar search engine names like Bing, Google and so on. Then I clicked on a search engine that wasn't familiar and then an infomercial came on. As I watched I kept thinking to myself who is this person and how many people he has "suckered" into believing that you can make money by doing absolutely nothing in the "Dark side of the internet?" My red flag in my head came up when he said "Dark side..." I instantly knew this is not a good idea. Any time someone is trying to sell you something and it sounds too good to be true....it is!

During these challenging economic times especially during the holidays people can become so desperate for money, success or things for themselves or their family. It was so saddening to watch a video that was very impressive in the video presentation as well as the words posted and expressed that could pierce into the heart of people who do not have money and truly want to have millions or billions of dollars to rescue themselves from their financial state.

But I want to share with you today that GOD IS ABLE to change any situation! Just because you are not where you want to be financially or in your career doesn't mean that you will stay right where you are. Faith without works are DEAD. You must do your part in order for God to do HIS! Yes you should pray but you should also ask God what is my NEXT move to improve my financial situation? What do you want me to do next, Lord in my career goals? Should I go back to school, take a seminar class, a workshop, go online and get a degree? Even if you do not have a dime to your name ask the Lord where can you volunteer or intern to learn the career you want to get into or where should you get a mentor to impart to you while you look for a job or position. There is no excuse to move forward in your financial and career dreams because you can research on your own online or in the library.

You must make the first step towards making changes in your LIFE! Be cautious and discerning when embarking on a money making opportunity or career choice. I challenge you to plan for 2012 what you would like to do differently to become more successful and have a more fulfilling life! YOU can do it just start by writing down what is your passion? What do you want to do for the rest of your life that you are good at and makes you smile? Once you've written that down then research what you can do for FREE and a FEE. Make a list with two columns a FREE list and a FEE list then assess what you can do first and go from there!

What looks too good to be true....usually is FALSE! LOL! Try asking God for help instead of asking man through get-rich schemes! Jesus was born and died so that you can LIVE your life more abundantly! Money schemes is not living life abundantly but planning your life and asking for God's guidance is living life PURPOSEFULLY and TRIUMPHANTLY!

Just like a diamond you shine resplendently...Keep Diva's Diamonds close to your heart and know that you are already FLAWLESS!

Love, Laughter & Light,
Queen Diva

Comments

Popular Posts